Sunday, July 10, 2011

Great free printable hot air balloon invites!

Last night I had an idea for a party invite after seeing these amazing model hot air balloons. I decided to make an invite as well as some coordinating labels. Click on the images below to enlarge.


Just click on the images below to enlarge then save to your computer. They are already sized properly so just add your text and click print!
This is balloon is meant to serve as labels for a tablescape:
Here are the actual invites:
The hot air balloons can be attached with cute colorful baker's twine as pictured above.
Here's a sample that I created to show what they look like with text: (I used multiple fonts but the one in the clouds and the name is called Hanna Vanilla and can be downloaded HERE)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this template! I am using it for my daughter's 2nd birthday and it turned out just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete